My research group, the “Software Process Research Group”, or SPRG in short, studies software engineering from the process point of view, working in close cooperation with our industrial partners. We aim at performing empirical and constructive research that is of both high practical utility and academically rigorous.
Recently, we have focussed our research on software product development, agile methodologies, and global software development.
- Software product development
- Global software development
- Measurement of new product and software development
- Agile methods in software engineering
- Software development portfolio management
- Software Quality